Tamiya RC TT-02R Chassis Kit
The Tamiya TT-02R Chassis Kit - This refined, race-spec version of the TT-02 chassis features a wide range of option parts and newly-designed components to make it ready to race! The included racing spec parts include upgraded uprights, motor mount, shafts, joint cups and more, while the suspension is fitted with metal parts and CVA oil dampers.
- Length: 376mm, Width: 182mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tire Width/Diameter: 24/64mm (Front & Rear)
- Bathtub-type Frame
- Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Front/Rear 4-Bevel Resin Differentials
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
- Front/Rear CVA Oil Dampers
- Includes 68T and 64T spur gears. Combine with separately-sold pinions for Gear Ratio from 9.82:1 to 5.74:1.
- Aluminum uprights (3-degree toe-in)
- Aluminum motor mount
- Full Bearing Set
Hop-Up Parts Included:
- 53159 4mm Aluminum Flange Lock Nut (Blue)
- 54247 3x18mm Aluminum Turnbuckle Shaft (Blue) x2
- 54501 TT-02 Aluminum Propeller Shaft
- 53642 5mmAluminum Ball Connector (Blue)
- 54500 TT-02 High-Speed Gear Set (68T)
- 54502 TT-02 Aluminum Propeller Joint
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
- Starter Package Deal (Includes Slow Charger)
- Racing Package Deal (Includes Fast Charger)
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya PS spray paints
Model: 47326 R/C TT-02R Chassis Kit
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.