Tamiya 1/14 RC Volvo FH12 Globetrotter 420 Truck Model Kit
The Tamiya Volvo FH12 Globetrotter 420 in 1/14 scale is a radio controlled truck. The FH series was released in the fall of 1993 and became Volvo's primary truck. The following year, it was awarded the prestigious "Truck of the Year" title. It's huge 12-liter inter cooled turbo diesel engine is known as the "Euro 2", and is the result of state-of-the-art engineering technology. This is one of a great range of rc trucks that are available both online and in store.
- Length: 17.32 inches (440mm)
- Width: 7.40 inches (188mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.71 inches (272mm)
- Front Tread: 6.14 inches (156mm)
- Rear Tread: 5.43 inches (138mm)
- Weight: 5.07 lbs. (2300g)
- Chassis: Aluminum ladder
- Suspension: Solid Axle
- Damper Type: Metal friction
- Drive Train: Gearbox (3-speed)
- Gear Ratio: 10.6:1 - With the 3-speed gearbox, 10.6:1, 17.7:1 and 32.4:1 are possible
- Differential Type: Bevel Gear
- Engine: Electric 540
- Wheels & Tires: Chrome/Radial
- Body Type: Styrene(plastic)
- Radio Control Unit: (not included) Can be operated with a 2-channel radio but a 4-channel
- system is recommended for potential future options.
- Needs ESC: Electric Speed Controller or a Truck MFU
- Battery: Requires a 7.2V battery and charger
Spare Parts & Hop Up Options:
- 56501 - Tractor truck electrical unit set
- 56502 - R/C Semi Trailer Light Set
- 56503 - Tractor truck oil shocks
- 56504 - Roof spoiler
- 56506 - Animal guard
- 56507 - Telescopic antenna
- 56511 - Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit
We have packaged the radio control system, electronic speed controller, batteries and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
Trailers available to purchase seperately:
- 40 Foot Container and Semi-Trailer
- 3 Axle Reefer Semi-Trailer
- Flatbed Trailer
- Pole Trailer
- Semi Trailer
- Tanker Trailer
Model: 56312 R/C Volvo FH12 Globetrotter 420 Model Kit
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.