Tamiya 1/14 RC Fuel Tank-Trailer Model Kit
The Tamiya Fuel Tank-Trailer in 1/14 scale is a radio controlled truck trailer . This Tamiya trailer has been revamped! This fuel tank trailer features a newly-designed original and imagined livery that was inspired by fuel tank trailers seen in the United States. The chassis and tank parts are based on Item 56303.
- Length: 32.05 inches (814mm)
- Width: 7.32 inches (186mm)
- Rear Tread: 5.43 inches (138mm)
- Weight: 9.70 lbs. (4400g)
- Chassis: Aluminum ladder
- Suspension: Solid Axle
- Damper Type: Metal friction
- Wheels & Tires: Chrome/Radial 1/14 scale assembly kit.
- Aluminum ladder frame chassis features 2-axle, 8-wheel design.
- Stainless steel construction fuel tank.
- Metal-plated ladder, fenders, and wheels.
- New original livery.
- The tanker trailer may be coupled with any of Tamiya's 1/14 scale R/C tractor truck models.
- Optional Item 56505 Motorized Support Legs enables realistic trailer attachment/detachment.
- Please note that this model will be replacing Item 56303 Tank-Trailer which has been discontinued.
Spare Parts & Hop Up Options
- 56502 - Semi-trailer light set
- 56503 - Tractor truck oil shock set
- 56505 - Motorized support legs
- 56509 - Truck aluminum rear wheels (1 pair)
Other Trailers available:
Compatible with the following Tamiya Trucks:
- King Hauler
- Mercedes Benz 1838
- Ford Aeromax
- Volvo FH12 Globetrotter
- Knight Hauler
- Scania R470
- Scania R470 Metallic
- Scania R620
- Scania R620 Blue
- MAN TGX 26.540
- MAN TGX 18.540
Model: 56333 Fuel Tank-Trailer
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.