Tamiya 1/14 R/C Volvo FH12 Globetrotter 420 Truck Model Kit
Model Number: 56312
Surface: On Road
The Tamiya Volvo FH12 Globetrotter 420 in 1/14 scale is a radio controlled truck. The FH series was released in the fall of 1993 and became Volvo's primary truck. The following year, it was awarded the prestigious "Truck of the Year" title. It's huge 12-liter inter cooled turbo diesel engine is known as the "Euro 2", and is the result of state-of-the-art engineering technology.
- Length: 17.32 inches (440mm)
- Width: 7.40 inches (188mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.71 inches (272mm)
- Front Tread: 6.14 inches (156mm)
- Rear Tread: 5.43 inches (138mm)
- Weight: 5.07 lbs. (2300g)
- Chassis: Aluminum ladder
- Suspension: Solid Axle
- Damper Type: Metal friction
- Drive Train: Gearbox (3-speed)
- Gear Ratio: 10.6:1 - With the 3-speed gearbox, 10.6:1, 17.7:1 and 32.4:1 are possible
- Differential Type: Bevel Gear
- Engine: Electric 540
- Wheels & Tires: Chrome/Radial
- Body Type: Styrene(plastic)
- Radio Control Unit: (not included) Can be operated with a 2-channel radio but a 4-channel
- system is recommended for potential future options.
- Needs ESC: Electric Speed Controller or a Truck MFU
- Battery: Requires a 7.2V battery and charger
Spare Parts & Hop Up Options:
- 56501 - Tractor truck electrical unit set
- 56502 - R/C Semi Trailer Light Set
- 56503 - Tractor truck oil shocks
- 56504 - Roof spoiler
- 56506 - Animal guard
- 56507 - Telescopic antenna
- 56511 - Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit
We have packaged the radio control system, electronic speed controller, batteries and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
Trailers available to purchase seperately:
- 40 Foot Container and Semi-Trailer
- 3 Axle Reefer Semi-Trailer
- Flatbed Trailer
- Pole Trailer
- Semi Trailer
- Tanker Trailer
Model: 56312 R/C Volvo FH12 Globetrotter 420 Model Kit
Reviewed by Mr m johnson
Great all round seller with a great fast delivery was a pleasure to buy from and will use again without fall
Reviewed by allan storrar
Great model to build and great fun to operate.
Reviewed by Richard Johns
Tamiya Volvo FH
This is the second Tamiya truck I have purchased from Wonderland. Prices are very good and the delivery times excellent. Will definately be buying from Wonderland in the future
Reviewed by MARK HOBSON
Tamiya Volvo FH12
Great service. Post very fast. Model spot on.
Reviewed by Richard Huggett
Volvo FH12 build
A superb kit, it's my first truck build and I'm enjoying every step of it. If you follow the instructions to the letter, you can't really go wrong. Typical Tamiya manual, all logically laid out in sequence, with part identification in full size..that helps a lot. An excellent kit, it won't be my last. Thanks Wonderland, you supplied an excellent product!
Reviewed by Gordon Larsen
Great service great price
Wonderland Models offer the best price I could find but they offer great service. They keep you informed when they have dispatched your order and when it will arrive and it happens when they say it will Gordon from Addleston Surrey
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.