Tamiya RC XR311 Combat Support Vehicle Model Kit
The Tamiya R/C XR311 Combat Support Vehicle in 1/10 scale is the latest in the off road radio controlled buggy series of Tamiya re-releases.
The XR311 is a re-release kit that was originally available in 1977. It was Tamiya's first suspension equipped RC buggy. The 2012 re-release incorporates modern improvements while maintaining the basic layout of the original.
- Scale: 1/10
- Overall length: 405mm
- Overall width: 173mm
- Overall height: 135mm
- Clearance: 15mm
- Wheelbase: 260mm
- Tread (front/rear): 140/144mm
- Chassis material: duralumin 52S
- Steering tie rods: 2 segments of an equal length
- Suspension: front and rear double wishbone
- Caster angle (front/rear): 0 degree
- Camber angle (front/rear): 0 degree
- Toe angle (front/rear): 0 degree
- Dampers: none
- Drive system: rear wheel drive
- Diff. gear system: no
- Speed Controller: electronic speed controller (Not included)
- Tyre width (front and rear): 29mm
- Tyre diameter (front/rear): 75mm
- Tread pattern (front and rear): balloon tyre
- Compatible with 7.2 volt stick-type battery packs.
- Realistic injection-moulded body features cockpit details and a driver figure.
- Includes Tamiya TEU-104BK ESC (electronic speed control-brushed type)
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya PS spray paints
Model: 58004 R/C XR311 Combat Support Vehicle Model Kit
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.