Tamiya RC Plasma Edge II Buggy TT-02B Model Kit
The Tamiya RC Plasma Edge II Buggy is the first off-road buggy to be released on the new TT-02B chassis platform. The 4WD TT-02B is based on the TT-02 entry level multi-purpose platform designed to be easy to assemble for first time R/C kit builders.
This is an updated version of the classic Plasma Edge buggy body. It features new stickers and a tweaked body design. It is mounted on the easy-to-build and maintenance TT-02B chassis. The TT-02B uses the TT-02 as its base, adding longer suspension arms, CVA shock units, and buggy bumpers to give it great off-road performance.
Of course, it retains the TT-02's excellent drivability and ease of assembly and maintenance, while motor cooling ducts and receiver case add to the model's durability.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Bathtub-type frame features longitudinally-placed battery and R/C mechanism placed flat for a low center of gravity.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features oil dampers, and iscombined with high-grip spiked tires to give excellent traction.
- Front and rear gearboxes have differentials to ensure smooth cornering.
- Includes RS-540 Torque-Tuned Motor.
- A wide range of option parts are available to customize the chassis.
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya PS spray paints
Model: 58630 R/C Plasma Edge II Buggy TT-02B Model Kit
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.