Tamiya RC Lunch Box MINI 4WD Model Kit
The Tamiya Lunch Box Mini 4WD is a new, smaller take on the awesome Tamiya R/C classic Lunch Box Monster Truck.
This is a compact, manoeuvrable, and above all super-fun addition to the world of Tamiya wheelie models! It's a familiar face, too, as the legendary Tamiya Lunch Box has been shrunk down to 1/24 scale.
The shrunken version of a classic Lunch Box body sits on top of the 4WD SW-01 chassis. It is capable of 4-wheel steering using separately sold Upper Arm Connectors that not only allows you to steer with all four wheels on the ground, but it also allows the vehicle to steer while doing wheelies!
SWD-01 chassis key features:
• The steering uses 1-piece upper arms for a tight turning circle and the body leans to help suppress tumbles. It can be converted into a 4-wheel steering setup with separately sold Item 54898 SW-01 Upper Arm Connectors.
• The body is attached to the body mounts using magnets for quick attachment.
• The Type 370 motor is located right in the center of the SW-01 chassis, in a gear-driven 4WD setup with a gear ratio of 21.875:1.
• 1/24 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 190mm, width: 146mm, height: 140mm.
• The famous Lunch Box body is molded in lightweight and durable polycarbonate and is pre-painted.
• The body leans in the direction in which the model steers, achieving remarkably tight turning circles.
• Responsive 4WD.
• Strut style suspension.
• Can be used with standard size servos and R/C equipment despite its compact nature.
• Big, tread patterned tires give superb traction and add to the overall cartoonish look of the Lunchbox Mini.
• Dish type wheels.
• Compatible with Tamiya LF Battery LF1100-6.6V Racing Pack (M-Size) as a power source.
• Aftermarket battery note: Battery pack size must be under 66x36x15mm in size.
• 370-type size motor included.
- 2-Channel Radio Transmitter/Receiver
- Standard size servo
- M-Size or 66x36x15mm 7.2-7.4volt battery pack
- Compatible charger.
- Carson Standard Servo
- Carson C608139 7.4v Li-Ion 1700mAh Power Pack
- Carson C606063 Expert Charger Li-Ion Compact V2
- Carson C500102 Reflex Wheel Start 2.4G Radio
Model: 57409 R/C Lunch Box Mini Model Kit
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.