Tamiya RC 2003 Ford Focus RS Custom TT-02 Super Package Deal
The Tamiya 2003 Ford Focus RS Custom TT-02 Super Package Deal is an R/C assembly kit recreating the custom performance car.
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tire Width/Diameter: 27/69mm (Front & Rear)
- Bathtub-type Frame
- Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Front/Rear 4-Bevel Resin Differentials
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
- Front/Rear Friction Dampers
- Gear Ratio = 9.58:1 (9 further ratios from 11.38:1 to 7.28:1 possible with use of separately-sold pinions)
- Torque Tuned 540 Motor
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) included
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s) - INCLUDED IN DEAL
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector - INCLUDED IN DEAL
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery - INCLUDED IN DEAL
- Paint: Tamiya PS spray paints
Model: 58724D R/C 2003 Ford Focus RS Custom TT-02 Super Package Deal
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.