Tamiya RC Land Rover Defender 90 CC-02 Model Kit
The Tamiya R/C Land Rover Defender 90 - CC-02 is a 1/10 scale radio controlled car in the Tamiya off-road range.
Tamiya is pleased to announce the unveiling of another off-road car on our popular CC-02 chassis, this time the 1990 Land Rover Defender 90 (originally used under item 58657).
The Defender 90 is a legendary Rover off-roader whose roots date back to 1948. Based on the differences in wheelbases, this car has three types: the Defender 90/110/130.
This model depicts a 3-door model with a 93-inch wheelbase.
Its features include;
- Length of 429mm
- Width of 200mm
- Height of 215mm
- Wheel Base of 242mm
- The unmistakable shape of the Defender 90 is precisely captured by the lightweight polycarbonate body, now with additional attachment positions for chassis mounting.
- Includes separately moulded parts for grille, side mirrors, light shields and indicators.
- Black ABS Resin Wheels and Semi Pneumatic All-Terrain Tyres
- The CC-02 chassis with frame offers superior durability and uses front/rear coil spring suspension which is a great compromise for off-road surfaces, including rocky terrain
- Includes LEDs
- Includes ESC
- 540 Motor
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
Model: 58700 Land Rover Defender 90 CC-02 Model Kit
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.