Tamiya RC Impreza WRX STI ARAI XV-01 Model Kit
The Tamiya R/C Impreza WRX STI ARAI XV-01 Model Kit from our great range of radio controlled cars, is the first model to feature the newly-designed XV-01 chassis is the Subaru Impreza WRX STi rally car which was fielded in 2011 by the Subaru Team Arai. Led by Toshihiro Arai, the championship-winning driver of the 2005 and 2007 Production Car World Rally Championship (PWRC) seasons, the team entered the Impreza in the 2011 Intercontinental Rally Challenge (IRC) series.
The team also raced at Rd.5 Rally Hokkaido in the 2011 Asia-Pacific Rally Championship (APRC), where Arai impressively drove the car to victory. The Tamiya R/C assembly kit precisely replicates the Subaru Impreza in every detail for Rally R/C enthusiasts looking for the next level in a performance and realism.
"XV" stands for "Crossover Vehicle" and this 4WD chassis is intended to serve as a common all-terrain platform which can be used for rally cars, on-road cars, and pick-up trucks.
It is equipped with covers to protect the drive train and R/C units from dirt and debris and it's suspension provides a ground clearance for over 10mm.
The motor is mounted at the front and power is delivered via drive belt to the front/rear gearboxes, which are equipped with gear differential units.
- Reversible-type rear suspension ensures plenty of suspension stroke for off-road driving.
- The separate suspension mount also makes it wasy to change settings such as Toe Angle.
- Wheel well liners also help deflect dirt and debris.
- A hatch on the underside of the chassis enables quick access to the battery and R/C unit connectors.
- R/C units are protected by covers that are Secured by screws and the ESC space also features detachable cover which has ducts for heat dissipation.
- A long tie-rod steering system offers superb control. Holes in the chassis bottom help remove any debris which may block steering movement. Durable suspension arms are also used.
- Front-mounted motor is housed in a gearbox which has been designed for ease of maintenance.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- The porty form of the Impreza has been realistically reproduced by the polycarbonate body.
- Sticker sheet included to depict the Team Arai rally car's livery,.
- The newly-designed XV-01 chassis features a belt-driven 4WD system and covers to protect the drive train and R/C units from dirt and debris.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features plenty of stroke and is equipped with Rally Block Tires to ensure dynamic R/C rally driving on both gravel and tarmac surfaces.
- Separately-molded side mirror parts included. Metal-plated light cases also included.
- Type 540 motor included.
- Electric Speed Controller & LED components are not included.
Wide Variety of Replacement Parts and Hop-Up Parts are separately available. Click Here to view
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate
Model: 58528 R/C Impreza WRX STI ARAI VX-01 Model Kit
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.