Tamiya 1/350 US BB-63 Missouri 1991 Model Kit
The Tamiya US BB-63 Missouri 1991 Model Kit in 1/350 scale from the plastic ship model kits range accurately recreates the real life US ship.
This Tamiya ship model requires paint and glue to complete. This is just one of many great kits from the Tamiya plastic models range.
For this model we recommend using paints from the following ranges.
We also highly recommend the following ranges for tools and accessories.
- 1/350 scale plastic assembly model kit.
- Length: 774mm, Beam: 94.5mm, Height: 182mm.
- 1985 model has been updated with new parts to enable depiction of the Missouri as she appeared in 1991.
- AA radar, surface search radar, and discone-cage antenna are reproduced with both plastic and photo-etched parts.
- Photo-etched parts and stainless steel wire are included for enhanced detail.
- Stand enables full hull display.
- Reference manual with images included (16 pages).
Model: 78029 US BB-63 Missouri 1991 Model Kit
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.