Tamiya 1/32 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IXc
The Tamiya 1/32 British Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IXc is a plastic model kit in the Tamiya 1/32 Aircraft Plastic Model Kits. This plastic Aircraft kit requires paint and glue to complete.
- 1/32 scale assembly kit of the Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IXc.
- This is the most accurate Spitfire Mk.IX model currently available in any scale.
- This model is a totally new design and has nothing in common with any other Tamiya Supermarine Spitfire models.
- Challenging model production technology limits, the engine cowlings have an amazing 0.4mm thickness to allow for a fully accurate scale representation of the engine. These cowlings can be installed and removed thanks to small magnets.
- The details of the Rolls Royce Merlin engine including oil tanks, and supercharger have been faithfully remodeled.
- Movable elevators, rudder, and ailerons. Flaps can be depicted in up or down position.
- Landing gear parts included to depict either up or down position (interchangeable).
- Photo-etched parts to depict details such as wheel covers, cockpit details including ininstrument panel (early / late) and seat belts with or without pilot.
- 1 seated and 1 standing pilot figure are included.
- 3 kinds of markings including those for RAF's top ace Johnnie Johnson and a color finishing guide included.
- A variety of Tamiya paints including new AS and XF paints are available for the perfect paint job.
Model: 60319 British Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IXc Model Kit
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.