Tamiya 1/24 Honda S600 Model Kit
The Tamiya 1/24 Honda S600 from the plastic car model kits range accurately recreates the real life Japanese sports car. This model requires paint and glue to complete.
We also stock the full range of Tamiya Paints, Glues and Modelling Accessories required to complete this model.
The latest model in the 1/24 Sports Car Series depicts a Honda classic, the S600. The car was the successor to the S500, Honda’s maiden production car released in 1963. The S600 got 57hp out of a 606cc 4-cylinder DOHC engine that could hold its own compared with racing engines, and it featured a motorcycle style chain-driven rear wheel drive. Exports to Europe followed as the S600 quickly made a name for itself, gaining popularity as a highly lightweight and speedy sports car. It was also to prove a success in races both inside and outside of Japan.
- The compact, lowdown form of the S600 is covered with accuracy.
- This kit is based upon Tamiya’s accurate kit of the S800 (Items 24190, 89657). New parts are included to depict S600-specific features such as the front grille and bumper unit, hood, radiator-top parts, brake and reverse lights, plus wheels.
- The unique rear chain-drive unit-based trailing arm suspension is concisely and realistically captured, as is the front double wishbone setup.
- Parts are included to recreate the S600 as an open top with folded down roof, or as a hard top.
- Decals and metal transfers have been newly designed for this model.
Model: 24340 Honda S600
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.