Tamiya 1/14 RC Knight Hauler Truck Model Kit
The Tamiya Knight Hauler in 1/14 scale is a radio controlled truck. This truck features an originally designed truck body. Hood, large roof spoiler, interior, and lights (clear orange parts), which have been artistically rendered in exquisite detail.
Grill, tank, exhaust and steps have been beautifully rendered with metal plated parts. Kit includes stickers and 540 motor. 7.2V battery pack and R/C system are sold separately. the Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit
Tamiya presents incredible sound and action options for the Tractor Truck Knight Hauler or any 1/14 scale R/C Tractor Truck with the R/C Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit Item 56511. This system, when mounted on the truck is located inside the cabin with speaker to the front and the MFC-01 unit to the rear. The control unit is mounted inside the left tool box for easy access. The Multi-Function Control Unit is sold separately .
By using your transmitter sticks and the trims you can control the truck movements (forward/backward running and turns), horn, headlights, position lamps, roof lamps and speed indicators. You can also activate the back lamp, tail lamps and blinkers/hazard lamps as well as engine revving. all lamps employed with the multi function unit are high brightness type LED.
They are employed to reproduce headlights, position lamps, roof lamps, speed indicators, fog lamps, back lamp, tail lamps and blinkers/hazard lamps, which can be turned on/off with the transmitter.
The multi function unit offers 24 radio-controlled sounds that have been digitally recorded from an actual tractor truck. The R/C Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit is capable of the following functions:
- Total length: 630mm
- Total width: 186mm
- Clearance: 19mm
- Weight Fully-Equipped: about 3,1kg (without multi function unit)
- Wheelbase: 476mm
- Tread F/R: 156/138mm
- Chassis Material: Aluminum and polycarbonate plastic
- Chassis Shape: Ladder Type Frame
- Suspension: Front and Rear Rigid Axle w/Metal Leaf Springs
- Caster Angle-F/R: 0deg/0deg
- Camber Angle-F/R: 0deg/0deg
- Toe Angle-F/R: 0deg/0deg
- Damper: F/R Aluminum Dummy Dampers
- Drive train: 2-axle
- Transmission: 3-gear transmission (gear shifting operated via transmitter)
- Gear Ratio: 1st gear 32.49:1, 2nd gear 17.76:1, 3rd gear 10.66:1
- Diff. gear system: F/R Bevel Gear Diff
- Motor: RS540 (standard in the kit)
- Tire Width: F/R both 22mm
- Tire Diameter: F/R both 88mm
- Requires eight R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter (sold separately).
- Needs ESC: Electric Speed Controller or a Truck MFU
Spare Parts & Hop Up Options:
- 56501 - Tractor truck electrical unit set
- 56502 - R/C Semi Trailer Light Set
- 56503 - Tractor truck oil shocks
- 56504 - Roof spoiler
- 56506 - Animal guard
- 56507 - Telescopic antenna
- 56511 - Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit
We have packaged the radio control system, electronic speed controller, batteries and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
Trailers available to purchase seperately:
- 40 Foot Container and Semi-Trailer
- 3 Axle Reefer Semi-Trailer
- Flatbed Trailer
- Pole Trailer
- Semi Trailer
- Tanker Trailer
Model: 56314 R/C Knight Hauler Model Kit
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.