Tamiya 1/12 Honda NSR500 1984 Model Kit
The Tamiya Honda NSR500 1984 Model Kit in 1/12 scale from the plastic motorcycle model kits range accurately recreates the real life racing motorcycle from the 1984 season. This plastic model kit requires paint and glue to complete.
During the 1983 World Grand Prix season, Honda took the championship with the NS500 but it was clear that the power from the 2-stroke V3 engine would be insufficient for the next season. This led Honda to create the NSR500, which was powered by a more powerful V4 engine. It also featured a unique aluminum frame to house the engine and a radical layout in which the expansion chambers and the fuel tank were positioned above and below the engine respectively. The 1984 season was challenging but the following season saw the NSR500 demonstrate its excellent performance to win the championship. The Tamiya 1/12 model kit faithfully brings all the details of this famous GP bike to hobbyists around the world.
- 1/12 scale plastic assembly kit model.
- Length: 166mm, Width: 52mm.
- Model depicts the early version of the NSR500 which won the 1984 Italian GP.
- Realistically rendered aluminum frame and fuel tank
- Vinyl tubing included to depict fuel pipes and wirings.
- Screws enable detachment of front cowling, expansion chamber cover, and seat cowling even after assembly to showcase internal details.
- Highly detailed Pro-Link Rear suspension is movable thanks to the coil spring included in the kit.
- Swing arm features truss details.
- Item 12651 1/12 Honda NSR500 '84 Front Fork Set, sold separately, enables an even more realistic finish to the model kit.
Model: 14121 Honda NSR500 1984 Model Kit
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)
|Delivery Cost and Type
|Up to £70.00
|£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.