Tamiya RC Lotus Europa Special M-06 Model Kit
The Tamiya Lotus Europa Special M-06 from our great range of radio controlled cars, is an R/C model kit designed around the M-06 chassis.
The Lotus Europa debuted in 1966, showcasing what was then a revolutionary midship engine layout, with a lightweight FRP body. In 1972 perhaps the finest model - Lotus Europa Special - in the series was released with 1.6-liter inline-4 engine (big valve twin-cam engine) capable of 126hp which was the largest maximum output among the Lotus Europa series. The Tamiya R/C kit faithfully captures this classic car down to rear wing as seen in the SPECIAL variant of the Europa.
The M-06 chassis features a rear-mounted motor, rear-drive setup and has a longitudinally-mounted battery pack, with R/C equipment positioned on either side for optimum balance and a low centre of gravity. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses metal-plated wheels, equipped with 60D radial tires at the front and 60D super grip tires at the rear. In addition, a 3-piece steering linkage offers nimble handling response.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 390mm, width: 176mm, height: 114mm.
• Polycarbonate body. Separate parts depict side mirrors, light cases, and rear wing.
• The M-06 chassis features a rear-mounted motor, and a longitudinally-mounted battery pack with R/C units positioned on either side for optimum balance and a low centre of gravity.
• This model utilizes the 225mm wheelbase M-06M chassis.
• Dedicated stickers are included to recreate gold body pinstripes inspired by the Lotus car which flourished in Formula One.
• Includes marking stickers, and window masking stickers for use during the paint process.
• A variety of Hop-Up Option parts are available to customize the chassis.
• Includes 540-type brushed motor.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC-electronic speed control, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya Polycarbonate spray paints
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC)
Model: 58698 R/C Lotus Europa Special M-06 Model Kit
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)
|Delivery Cost and Type
|Up to £70.00
|£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.