Tamiya RC Audi Quattro A2 Radio Control Kit
The RC Audi Quattro A2 is now available as a Tamiya R/C kit on the versatile TT-02 chassis platform.
The TT-02 chassis platform is the successor to the TT-01 as it incorporates many new features to make it even easier for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up-Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- The model's polycarbonate body accurately recreates that of the real rally car.
- The shaft driven 4WD TT-02 is a highly versatile and easy-to-maintain chassis.
- A wide range of option parts are available to tune and customize TT-02 chassis machines.
- The kit includes decorative and masking stickers.
- Rally Block tires are fitted to stylish white wheels.
- Comes with ESC as standard
- Type 540 Motor included.
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya PS spray paints
Model: 58667 R/C Audi Quattro A2 TT-02 Model Kit
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.