Tamiya 1/10 RC VW Golf Mk.2 GTI 16v Rally MF-01X Model Kit
The Tamiya VW Golf Mk.2 GTI 16v Rally MF-01X in 1/10 scale is the latest release on the MF-01X
chassis, and it features a rally version of a truly classic car
Rally cars are always an exciting subject, accomplished both on asphalt and flat dirt, and Tamiya is delighted to announce the addition of another to our R/C kits: the Volkswagen Golf MK2, depicting a car which became the champion of the A7 class in 1986 global rally race. (Group A is for cars with over four seats which had productions of over 2,500 during successive 12 months, and A7 meant cars which featured 1,601 – 2,000cc. )
This car was powered by a 1,781cc inline 4-cylinder 4-stroke gasoline engine capable of 195hp.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 397mm, width: 170mm, height: 142mm. Wheelbase: 239mm (L-size wheelbase).
- The classic form of the Volkswagen Golf MK2 GTI 16V Rally is breathtakingly recreated in rigid, lightweight polycarbonate.
- Separately molded plastic components capture light cases, bumper and side mirrors.
- The MF-01X chassis is at home on-road or on flat dirt, thanks to 4-wheel double wishbone suspension.
- Polycarbonate light cases are compatible with separately sold 5mm LEDs.
- Stickers are included to recreate body details.
- A host of Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the MF-01X chassis.
- Comes with Tamiya Torque-Tuned motor.
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
- Starter Package Deal (Includes Slow Charger)
- Racing Package Deal (Includes Fast Charger)
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya Polycarbonate spray paints
Model: 58714 R/C VW Golf Mk.2 GTI 16v Rally MF-01X Model Kit
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.