Tamiya 1/10 RC Fiat Abarth 1000 TCR Berlina Corse MB-01 Model Kit
The Tamiya 1/10 Fiat Abarth 1000 TCR Berlina Corse MB-01 from the radio controlled cars range is the first RC model kit to feature the new MB-01 chassis, the latest evolution of the M-chassis platform.
The origin of M-chassis series history goes back to December 1994, and this series has been popular due to cost-effective kits with a wide choice of bodies, ease of maintenance and control for any users, great 2WD performance and rigidity.
The new MB-01 chassis continues that tradition, and allows six setups by choosing from three types of wheelbase, and front- or rear- wheel drive system. Its first body recreates the Fiat Abarth 1000 TCR Berlina Corse which was a car developed with high level tune-ups based upon the compact 2-door Fiat 600. The muscular form had front and rear over fenders, a large radiator cover integrated with the front bumper, and horizontally-opened engine hood. A 982cc inline-4 engine capable of over 110hp underpinned its powerful performance.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 371mm, width: 167mm, height: 141mm (tentative). Wheelbase: 209mm (S).
- The form of the Fiat Abarth 1000 TCR Berlina Corse is recreated in lightweight polycarbonate.
- Body, blue (new color) stickers, and wheels are from Item 58465 (1/10 R/C Fiat Abarth 1000 TCR Berlina Corse (M-05)).
- Radial tire size is different between front (55mm tires) and rear (60D tires) to render the different tire size of the actual car. (Item 58465 used 55mm slick tires for both front and rear.)
- Use Item 50568 M-Chassis Radial Tires or Item 53215 M-Chassis Slicks for front and 60D tires for rear when changing tires.
- Comes with Tamiya Type 540 motor.
New MB-01 Chassis
- Length: 322mm, width: 163mm. Wheelbase: 209mm (S) / 224mm (M) / 239mm (L) (*).
- The multi-purpose, 2WD MB-01 chassis gives choices of three types of wheelbase (*), and front- or rearwheel drive system. Six setups are available in total.
- Simply change attachment directions of final gears and steering linkage to switch between front- and rearwheel drive; low or high motor position can be chosen for rear-wheel drive cars.
- Unitized sections such as motor mount and final gears facilitate ease of assembly and effective maintenance.
- The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features symmetrical structure and friction dampers.
- While this is a 2WD model, multi-link suspension is compatible with tires featuring the same compound and rear tire with toe-in as 4WD models.
- Gear ratio: 5.83:1 (when using kit-standard 29T pinion gear)
- Many Hop-Up Option parts for M-chassis and TT-chassis cars can be used to fine-tune setup.
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
- Starter Package Deal (Includes Slow Charger)
- Racing Package Deal (Includes Fast Charger)
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya Polycarbonate spray paints
Model: 58721 R/C Fiat Abarth 1000 TCR Berlina Corse MB-01 Model Kit
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.