Tamiya R/C Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406 U900 CC-02 Truck Model Kit
Model Number: 58692
Motor/Engine Type: Brushed Electric
Surface: Off Road
This item will be available in 12 days on 28th May 2021
It can be pre-ordered below.
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The Tamiya RC Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406 - CC-01 Series U900 in 1/10 scale really offers the radio control rc car enthusiast something different.
This assembly kit recreates the 406 Series Unimog that was a hit after its full-size debut in 1963, a polycarbonate body recreating the distinctive form, plus a plated depiction of the front grille also included. Take this model off-road for some serious rough riding fun!
Features a durable polycarbonate body with separate parts included for side mirrors and fuel tank.
Includes block pattern tires, and red ABS wheels with a depiction of bead lock designs.
The CC-02 chassis is designed for a wide range of off-road scenes, and its ladder frame features superior durability.
The multi-purpose Mercedes-Benz Unimog is a truck with unrivalled off - road performance and its name is an
acronym which stands for the German description "Universal-Motor-Gerät." The 406, which also has the ability to equip any of approximately 3,000 attachments for every imaginable task, now is depicted on the provenTamiya CC-02 chassis
- This is a 1/10 R/C model assembly kit. Length: 384mm, width: 196mm, height: 224mm. Wheelbase: 242mm.
- The distinctive form of the Unimog is accurately depicted in durable polycarbonate, with separate parts included for side mirrors and fuel tank, plus a metal-plated front grille and emblem.
- Includes block pattern tires, and red ABS wheels with a depiction of bead lock designs.
- Propeller shafts (short: 76mm) are also included.
- The CC-02 chassis is designed for a wide range of off-road scenes including rocky terrain, and its ladder frame is inspired by full-size vehicles and is the base for its superior durability.
- A 4WD setup employs the motor longitudinally behind the front axle with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears front and rear.
- All new TBLE-04S Electronic Speed Control
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya PS spray paints
Model: 58692 R/C Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406 - CC02Series U900 Model Kit
Reviewed by Andries de Witt
What a great kit - a proper 4x4 and a big thank you to the staff at wonderland models for all there help
Reviewed by JOHN PARKMAN
A good model good price But some of the 3mm screw were not well bade ie. would not fit the nuts, I would still recommend this model. Thanks for the fast delivery.
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.