Tamiya 1/16 R/C M1A2 Abrams w/ Option Model Tank Kit
Model Number: 56041
Surface: Off Road
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The Tamiya R/C M1A2 Abrams With Option Model Tank Kit is the latest addition to this series of radio controlled tanks from Tamiya.
This is the newest kit release in the 1/16 R/C tank series. It recreates the world famous US Main Battle Tank of the modern era.
The M1 Abrams is an American third-generation main battle tank. It is named after General Creighton Abrams, former Army chief of staff, commander of United States military forces in the Vietnam War from 1968 to 1972, and a tank commander during World War II. Highly mobile, designed for modern armored ground warfare, the M1 is well armed and heavily armored. Notable features include the use of a powerful multifuel turbine engine, the adoption of sophisticated composite armor, and separate ammunition storage in a blow-out compartment for crew safety. Weighing nearly 68 short tons (almost 62 metric tons), it is one of the heaviest main battle tanks in service.
- The modern form of the M1A2 Abrams is recreated expertly.
- The chassis is powered by a pre-assembled gearbox with Type 380 motors and features metal parts such as he hull, suspension arms, drive sprockets and more, for excellent durability.
- The gun barrel features a realistic range of traverse and elevation/depression movement.
- transmitter. These include turret rotation, plus metal gun barrel traverse, elevation/depression, and recoil.
- Requires a 4-channel transmitter with self-neutral function, battery pack and transmitter batteries.
- Minimum of 4 Channel Radio Control System (Not Included)
- 2x 7.2 V Nicad Batteries (Not Included)
- Mains 7.2 Volt Charger (Not Included)
We have packaged the radio control system, batteries and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
Model: 56041 R/C Type M1A2 Abrams Model Tank Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.