Tamiya R/C Bigwig 2017 (ESC Required) Model Kit
Model Number: 47330
Surface: Off Road
The Tamiya Bigwig 2017 (ESC Required) in 1/10 scale and 4WD is finally being re-released for action. This off road model kit is a limited edition and is sure to be in high demand
This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 390mm, width: 234mm, height: 163mm.
Aerodynamic body is lightweight and durable polycarbonate. Engine and exhausts are depicted by chassis parts.
- Utilizes a sturdy ABS resin bathtub-type chassis.
- Shaft-driven 4WD drivetrain for excellent stability off-road, with full ball bearings ensuring minimal power loss.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with CVA oil dampers lets the car tackle bumpy surfaces.
- Rack and pinion steering (unique to this Tamiya model) gives excellent driving feel. Boots cover the steering tie-rods, and anti-wear grease is included in the kit to seal the
- mechanism from dirt and gravel.
- "Aerodish" 1-piece wheels are combined with oval block pattern tires for superior grip.
- Stickers have been redesigned while keeping to the overall theme of the original.
- Includes a GT-Tuned motor (25T) with sticker unique to this model.
- ESCs 22mm and lower in height can be fitted in the kit standard position.
PLEASE NOTE THIS R/C KIT REQUIRES AN ESC (ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROLLER): TBLE-02 S ESC
A wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for polycarbonate bodyshell
Model: 47330 R/C Bigwig 2017 Model Kit
Reviewed by Mr Bigwig
Had one as a kid 30yrs ago and just built this kit and so nice to do, The shell is a bit of a pain but amazing in Metallic blue/White. Cant stop looking at it on my table lol Suspension works great and nice motor included. great price too compared to the Boomerang etc.
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.