Tamiya R/C Bigwig 2017 (ESC Required) Model Kit
Model Number: 47330
Surface: Off Road
The Tamiya Bigwig 2017 (ESC Required) in 1/10 scale and 4WD is finally being re-released for action. This off road model kit is a limited edition and is sure to be in high demand
This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 390mm, width: 234mm, height: 163mm.
Aerodynamic body is lightweight and durable polycarbonate. Engine and exhausts are depicted by chassis parts.
- Utilizes a sturdy ABS resin bathtub-type chassis.
- Shaft-driven 4WD drivetrain for excellent stability off-road, with full ball bearings ensuring minimal power loss.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with CVA oil dampers lets the car tackle bumpy surfaces.
- Rack and pinion steering (unique to this Tamiya model) gives excellent driving feel. Boots cover the steering tie-rods, and anti-wear grease is included in the kit to seal the
- mechanism from dirt and gravel.
- "Aerodish" 1-piece wheels are combined with oval block pattern tires for superior grip.
- Stickers have been redesigned while keeping to the overall theme of the original.
- Includes a GT-Tuned motor (25T) with sticker unique to this model.
- ESCs 22mm and lower in height can be fitted in the kit standard position.
PLEASE NOTE THIS R/C KIT REQUIRES AN ESC (ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROLLER): TBLE-02 S ESC
A wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for polycarbonate bodyshell
Model: 47330 R/C Bigwig 2017 Model Kit
Reviewed by Mr Bigwig
Had one as a kid 30yrs ago and just built this kit and so nice to do, The shell is a bit of a pain but amazing in Metallic blue/White. Cant stop looking at it on my table lol Suspension works great and nice motor included. great price too compared to the Boomerang etc.
Write a review
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.