Tamiya 1/14 R/C MAN TGX 26.540 6x4 XLX Truck Model Kit
Model Number: 56325
Surface: On Road
The Tamiya MAN TGX 26.540 6x4 XLX in 1/14 Scale is a radio controlled truck in the Tamiya rc truck series.
Now with the updated front grill!
About the Model
- 1/14 scale electric R/C assembly kit of the MAN TGX 26.540 6x4 XLX.
- Aerodynamic body is precisely reproduced and front grill features mesh material for realistic look.
- Faithfully reproduced cabin tilts forward separately from fenders, just like on the full-size truck.
- Fender interiors and exteriors are fully depicted for the ultimate in accuracy and realism. Durable ladder frame chassis consists of aluminum channel and resin cross member. Kit-included coupler enables use of any of Tamiyas currently available 1/14 scale trailers. Includes assembly type 3-speed transmission.
- Use of separately available 4-channel transmitter allows gear shifting during running.
- Front and rear suspension consists of metal leaf springs and coil spring dampers.
- Type 540 motor included.
Separately requires battery, charger, and transmitter (4-channel transmitter highly recommended).
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 4-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: TS for body
- ESC: Electronic Speed Controller
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
Spare Parts & Hop Up Options:
- 56501 - Tractor truck electrical unit set
- 56502 - R/C Semi Trailer Light Set
- 56503 - Tractor truck oil shocks
- 56504 - Roof spoiler
- 56506 - Animal guard
- 56507 - Telescopic antenna
- 56511 - Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit
We have packaged the radio control system, electronic speed controller, batteries and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
Trailers available to purchase seperately:
- 40 Foot Container and Semi-Trailer
- 3 Axle Reefer Semi-Trailer
- Flatbed Trailer
- Pole Trailer
- Semi Trailer
- Tanker Trailer
Model: 56325 R/C MAN TGX 26.540 6x4 XLX Model Kit
Reviewed by Colin Bickle
Tamiya Man TGX semi with 3 speed gearbox.
Great value price, kit delivered quickly. A pleasure to build with good instructions. Looks great and fun to operate with radio control as it has a 3 speed gearbox.
Reviewed by Jonathan Smith
Tamiya MAN TGX
Brilliant price with very quick delivery, excellent service from'Wonderland Models'!
Reviewed by Richard Johns
Tamiya Man TGX
An excellent comprehensive kit which is very detailed, and everything you need to build kit is supplied. Wonderland models supplied the kit very quickly and at a very competitive price. I found it beneficial to paint a lot of the parts before assembly so it is a good idea to read through the instruction manual thoroughly before starting assembly. I rigged up an led lights and indicators system very cheaply and I use a budget 2.4ghz 6 ch radio which operates gear change, lights, indicators and 5th wheel as well as throttle and steering. Overall I am very pleased with the kit and will probably get another one in the future
Reviewed by sarah pearce
Very pleased with this kit ,seems a much sturdier kit than the Scania I have built.
Reviewed by Alan Phillips
Scania R620 Blue Edition
Great Price. Fantastic delivery service. Helpful and friendly on the phone. What more could you ask for.
Reviewed by Katherine Butler
Tamiya MAN truck
Typical Tamiya. Excellent quality components. Surpassed all expectations. Will definitely be buying trailer and another truck.
Reviewed by Craig Laird
Tamils MAN TGX 26.540
Arrived quickly and well packaged. Great kit, nice to build and great attention to detail. I will definitely be buying another and it will definitely be from Wonderland Models!
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.99 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.