Tamiya 1/14 R/C 3 Axle Reefer Semi Trailer Model Kit
Model Number: 56319
The Tamiya 3 Axle Reefer Semi Trailer in 1/14 scale is a radio controlled truck trailer suitable for use with any Tamiya radio controlled truck.
Owners of Tamiya's 1/14 R/C trucks have been calling for a 3-axled trailer to better recreate the load outs of trucks in their respective countries. We are now proud to present this brand new 3-axle Reefer (Refrigerated) Semi-Trailer to further distinguish our unique lineup of R/C truck products.
About the Model
- Sharply-detailed 1/14 scale Reefer Semi-Trailer.
- Trailer panels made from anodized aluminum for high durability, with doors that can be opened.
- Chassis frame made from tough black-colored anodized aluminum and resin cross members.
- All-new 3-axle suspension with 6 wheels, as often seen on roads in Europe and other parts of the world.- Wheels are a newly-developed metal-plated type.
- Includes new parts to depict refrigeration unit area, underbody storage areas, and rear bumper.
- Can be hitched up to any of Tamiya's 1/14 R/C Tractor Trucks.
- Compatible with Option Parts such as Semi-Trailer Light Set (ITEM 56502), Tractor Truck Oil Shocks (ITEM 56503), and Motorized Support Legs (ITEM 56505).
Other Trailers available:
Compatible with the following Tamiya Trucks:
- King Hauler
- Mercedes Benz 1838
- Ford Aeromax
- Volvo FH12 Globetrotter
- Knight Hauler
- Scania R470
- Scania R470 Metallic
- Scania R620
- Scania R620 Blue
- MAN TGX 26.540
- MAN TGX 18.540
Model: 56319 3 Axle Reefer Semi Trailer
Reviewed by MH
Good quality and value.
Reviewed by Steve Randell
Superb quality but not worth buying the oil shocks for truck or trailer.
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.99 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.