Tamiya 1/10 R/C Porsche Trubo RSR 934 Black Edition
Model Number: 47362
Surface: On Road
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The Tamiya R/C Porsche Turbo RSR 934 Black Edition Model Kit is a 1/10 scale radio controlled car based on the TA-02SW (Short & Wide) Chassis in the Tamiya on-road range.
Please note that the bodyshell in this kit is not painted.
This kit is a variant of the previously released Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 in Jagermeister livery limited edition Export Only model. Based on the TA02SW Chassis with a great host of option parts!
The evergreen form of the 934 is recreated stunningly in durable polycarbonate, with separate side mirrorand wing parts. Separate light cases are also included. Comes with an LED light unit to light up headlights and taillights for the ultimate realistic appearance.The TA02SW chassis was previously used on the 911 GT2 Racing (Items 58172, 84399 and 47321). It offers a short (236mm) wheelbase and wide tread setup; similar to that so often employed by Porsche.
This kit uses the FRP chassis set, which transforms the chassis into a double deck unit using rigid and lightweight FRP material parts. FRP front and rear damper stays ensure optimum performance from the CVA oil damper-fitted 4-wheel double wishbone suspension.
The stainless steel propeller shaft is highly durable and offers efficient transmission of power, particularly in combination with the front and rear assembly universal shafts, which come with ball diff cup joints. Enclosed front and rear gear cases have built-in diff gears. The rear is fitted with a ball differential. Comes with 2-piece wheels, tires and inner sponges. The rear of the model uses wide wheels. Full ball bearings.
PLEASE NOTE: This R/C Car Kit is NOT supplied with an ESC (Electronic Speed Controller), sold separately.
- Length: 435mm
- Width: 202mm
- Height: 130mm
PLEASE NOTE: This R/C Car Kit is NOT supplied with an ESC (Electronic Speed Controller).
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 435mm, width: 202mm, height: 130mm
- Clear Polycarbonate body with separate side mirror and wing parts. Separate light cases are also included
- Includes aluminum motor mount, hard propeller shaft, FRP damper stays, ball diff cup joint, and universal shafts
- Brand new stickers with gold color designs
- Includes LED light unit to light up headlights and taillights
- The TA02SW chassis has a short (236mm) wheelbase and wide tread setup
- FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic) chassis
- FRP front and rear shock damper stays optimize the CVA oil damper-fitted 4-wheel double wishbone suspension
- The stainless-steel propeller shaft is highly durable and offers efficient transmission of power, particularly in combination with the front and rear assembly universal shafts, which come with ball diff cup joints
- Enclosed front and rear gear cases have built-in diff gears. The rear is fitted with a ball differential
- Comes with 2-piece wheels, tires and inner sponges. The rear of the model uses wide wheels
- Full ball bearings included
- Includes 540 motor
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
THIS ELECTRIC CAR KIT REQUIRES:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Polycarbonate Paints for Bodyshell
Model: 47362 Porsche 934 Black Edition TA02SW Model Kit
Reviewed by Geoff Zoney
This is a nice piece of kit it's amazing and with ps-5 paint it's beautiful I love it and the delivery was also great came right in time for my son's birthday.
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.