Humbrol Work Station
Model Number: AG9156
The Humbrol Work Station is manufactured from a tough and durable material that can't be melted by Humbrol Poly Cement. The Humbrol A4 cutting matt fits perfectly within the working area.
- Double depth sections for holding 8 14ml/12ml Humbrol Enamel or Acrylic pots, or 3ml Humbrol Acrylic pots.
- Double depth water cup holders, which allows the modeller to place Humbrol 28ml products, such as: matt, satin and gloss cotes, decalfix, maskol, clearfix, thinners and liquid poly.
- Designed to fit the new Humbrol A4 Cutting Mat within the working area.
- Two mixing areas either side of the Cutting Mat.
- A4 Instruction sheet holder.
- Brush and tool holders.
- Easy to hold handles either side of the Work Station.
- Rubber feet, which allows the modeller to place on a flat surface.
Model: AG9156 Work Station
Reviewed by sheila clayton
Bought this as a Xmas pressie,looks ideal,the free mat is a big bonus,would definetely recommend it.
Reviewed by nigel woods
i cant remember anything like this about when i was a boy, its great i can keep everything in one place and table clean
Reviewed by richard bashford
Reviewed by kathryn kirkbride
my husband was very pleased with the workstation he can keep all his model paints ect together
Reviewed by Brian Horler
A very useful and saves a lot of time..
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immdediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.