Humbrol Work Station
The Humbrol Work Station is manufactured from a tough and durable material that can't be melted by Humbrol Poly Cement. The Humbrol A4 cutting matt fits perfectly within the working area.
- Double depth sections for holding 8 14ml/12ml Humbrol Enamel or Acrylic pots, or 3ml Humbrol Acrylic pots.
- Double depth water cup holders, which allows the modeller to place Humbrol 28ml products, such as: matt, satin and gloss cotes, decalfix, maskol, clearfix, thinners and liquid poly.
- Designed to fit the new Humbrol A4 Cutting Mat within the working area.
- Two mixing areas either side of the Cutting Mat.
- A4 Instruction sheet holder.
- Brush and tool holders.
- Easy to hold handles either side of the Work Station.
- Rubber feet, which allows the modeller to place on a flat surface.
Paints, glues and brushes all sold seperately.
Model: AG9156A New Work Station
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.