Hobbyzone Sport Cub S 2 RTF SAFE Radio Control Plane
Model Number: HBZ44000
This item is not yet available. We can send you a reminder when it becomes available for pre-order.
The HobbyZone Sport Cub S 2 RTF is based on one of the all-time most popular trainer aircraft ever designed for learning to fly radio controlled (RC) airplanes-the legendary Sport Cub S. It's ultra-micro size makes it the ideal choice for a smaller trainer model that can be flown in yards, parks, football fields and other suitable spaces where larger models can't typically be flown successfully by first-time pilots. Exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology helps to prevent overcontrol, loss of orientation and crashes so nearly everyone can learn to fly successfully. Beginner, Intermediate and Experienced modes allow you to choose the level of stability and control you need, or are ready to try, at the flip of a switch.
- Updated version of one of the best-selling and most popular trainer models available for learning to fly radio controlled (RC) airplanes - the Sport Cub S
- 100% complete and ready to fly right out of the box - there's nothing extra to buy, provide or assemble
- Equipped with exclusive SAFE technology that helps prevent crashes and makes it easy to learn how to fly
- Beginner, Intermediate and Experienced flight modes you can easily change between at the flip of a switch
- Panic Recovery mode activates at the push of a button to prevent loss of control and crashes
- Ultra-micro size to fly in small parks, at sports fields or even indoors over a basketball court
- Provides telemetry data to the controller/transmitter indicating flight battery voltage
- Spektrum controller/transmitter with industry-leading DSMX 2.4GHz technology
- Full 4-channel control for everything from training to aerobatic flight capability
- Capable of aerobatic manoeuvres including loops, rolls and upside down (inverted) flight
- LiPo battery and USB charger for long flight times and convenient recharging
- Powerful electric motor for easy operation and excellent performance
- Lightweight yet durable construction perfect for first-time pilots
- No FAA registration required (under the 250 gram weight limit)
- Full line of replacement/spare parts plus accessories available
Model: HBZ44000 Sport Cub S 2 RTF Radio Controlled Plane
Reviewed by Anna
Grandson's birthday Gift
Bought this remote control plane for my 12 year old grandson. He is absolutely delighted and with a bit of help is managing very well. I would recommend buying several extra batteries.
Reviewed by Details
More in fo Please
Please can you list the weight and dimensions of this plane.
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.