Hobbyzone RC Duet RTF Radio Controlled Plane
The Hobbyzone R/C Duet RTF Radio Controlled Trainer aircraft flattens the learning curve when mastering the art of flight and assists the novice with some of the more commonly made mistakes once airbourne. Even if you've never flown an RC aeroplane before, you could be in the air with confidence in little to no time with the Duet.
This rc aircraft is completely ready to fly and everything required is included in the box.
Designed by Champion pilot Quique Somenzini the Duet is constructed from durable materials and can be flown in light winds and spaces as small as a back garden. It can even be flown indoors.
With everything needed to get the model in the air included in the box the Duet provides a complete and economical solution for entry into model flying.
A 2.4Ghz radio system provides control and features fully proportional control of elevator and the twin motors, allowing the model to perform a variety of manoeuvres in the air. Its inherent stability is supplemented with assistance from Virtual Instructor, which provides a degree of protection from inadvertent control inputs common to first time pilots.
The 1S LiPo flight battery provides ample flight duration and the charger is built into the transmitter, so wherever flying the Duet re-charge is on hand when power runs low.
When it comes to flying, the model can either take off and land back on smooth runways on its landing gear, or the landing gear can be quickly and easily removed and the model can be hand launched and belly-landed back on softer surfaces such as grass runways for minimal risk of damage.
The Duet features a Mirco Pecorari colour scheme that is both attractive and highly visible, which aids with the orientation of the model in the air and helps the pilot to maintain better control. A pilot silhouette sits under the clear canopy and finishes off the model nicely.
Compact, silent, economical with everything included to go flying, the Duet makes a perfect partner for novice pilots!
- Ready to fly, everything needed to fly is included in the box
- Twin 7mm motors provide outstanding steering control and climb rate
- Twin contra rotating motors eliminates the negative effects of torque
- 2.4 Ghz radio for positive control
- Construction provides a combination of durability and light weight
- Designed by world renowned pilot and designer Quique Somenzini
- Direct drive provides a quiet and efficient power system
- Mirco Pecorari colour scheme is an attractive and simple scheme that is an excellent aid for orientation
- Clear canopy with pilot silhouette installed
- 150 mAh 1S LiPo battery for good flight duration
- LiPo charger incorporated into transmitter
- Removable landing gear
- Wingspan: 523 mm (20.6 inch)
- Overall Length: 368 mm (14.5 inch)
- Weight: 38 g (1.34 oz)
- Motor Size (EP): Twin 7mm motors
- Motor Battery: 150 mAh 1S LiPo
- Charger: DC LiPo charger incorporated within transmitter
Model: HBZ5300 Duet RTF
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.