Carson 1/14 R/C 3 Axle Tipper Trailer Model Kit
Model Number: C907050
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The Carson 3 Axle Tipper Trailer is the latest addition in 1/14 scale to the Tamiya Trucks and Trailers range.
Specifications and Features:
- Basin and back wall made of reinforced PVC
- suspension of GFK with horizontal rods
- air-spring dummy (screw springs)
- aluminium chassis CNC-milled, 12 ball-bearings
- 6 trailer rims wide
- 6 wide tires for trailer rims
- 7-chamber tail lights (lenses only)
- license plate mount lightened
- plastic fenders with mount
- automatic 2-hook back wall locking
- aluminium under body protection CNC-milled
- trailer supports mechanically adjustable
- support plastic/metal composite construction CNC-milled hydraulic cylinder dummy
- Measurements (L x W x H) 700 x 185 x 235 mm
- tire width 25 mm
- tire outer-Ø82 mm
- weight 4.600 g
- max. load approx. 10.000g
Other Trailers available:
Compatible with the following Tamiya Trucks:
- King Hauler
- Mercedes Benz 1838
- Ford Aeromax
- Volvo FH12 Globetrotter
- Knight Hauler
- Scania R470
- Scania R470 Metallic
- Scania R620
- Scania R620 Blue
- MAN TGX 26.540
- MAN TGX 18.540
Model: C907050 1/14 R/C 3 Axle Tipper Trailer Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.