Hornby Railways Locomotive Decoder 4 Function
The Hornby 4 Function Locomotive Decoder may be used with all standard digital control equipment that conforms to the NMRA standards.
- Control of the motor's rotational speed (load compensation)
- Acceleration and deceleration separately adjustable
- Selectable for operation with 14, 28, 128 speed steps
- Programming on main track
- Four On/Off function outputs.Two of the function outputs are dedicated for the head / tail lights.
- Operation on standard DC systems (analogue operation) possible
- Motor overload current protection
- With NMRA RP-9.1.1 / NEW652 medium plug
17 x 10 x 3.5mm
Model: R8249 Hornby 4 Function Locomotive Decoder
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.