Games Workshop Raven Guard Primaris Upgrades and Transfers
The Raven Guard Primaris Upgrades and Transfers from the Warhammer 40k range provides a set of highly detailed optional upgrade parts for use with your Raven Guard Space Marines.
Show your allegiance to the stealthy sons of Corax with this set of upgrades and transfers for your Primaris Space Marines. It can be used to upgrade a variety of squads with iconography and details specific to the Raven Guard Chapter.
This kit contains 2 frames, each containing the following:
- 5x Raven Guard MK X power armour shoulder pads (designed for use with Hellblasters/Intercessors)
- 1x Raven Guard MK X power armour shoulder pad (designed for Characters or Sergeants from Hellblasters/Intercessors squads)
- 2x Raven Guard Gravis armour shoulder pad (designed for use with Aggressors)
- 1x Raven Guard Gravis armour shoulder pad (designed for Characters or Sergeants from Aggressors squads)
- 2x Raven Guard character bare heads
- 1x Raven Guard helmeted head
- 1x left arm holding a stalker bolt rifle
- 1x right arm holding a grenade
- 1x pauldron
- 5x Raven Guard decorations, including feathers, bird skulls and a reliquary
The set also contains 2 transfer sheets including Chapter, squad and vehicle transfers, as well as campaign badges, squad numbers, rank and honour markings.
Manufacturer: Games Workshop
Model: 55-13 Raven Guard Primaris Upgrades and Transfers
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)
|Delivery Cost and Type
|Up to £70.00
|£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.