Badger Airbrushes Model 175 Airbrush Crescendo Medium
The Badger Model 175 Airbrush Crescendo Medium Siphon Feed from the Model Airbrush range provides a high quality airbrush ideal for use on model kits.
The Crescendo, Model 175, is the airbrush designed by professionals for professional production airbrushing. This durable, versatile airbrush works continuously with precision and efficiency. Spray regulators and tips change easily for greater flexibility on the fly. Snap-off handle allows for quick needle changes and cleaning. T-Shirt artists, fine artists, fabric designers, custom automotive painters, model painters, and taxidermists use the Crescendo. It sprays properly reduced acrylics, enamels, lacquers, gouaches, fabric colors, inks, dyes, ceramic colors and glazes, watercolors and many other paints.
- Dual Action
- Internal Mix
- Siphon (Bottom) Feed
- Medium Head 1/32" (0.8mm) to 2 1/2" (63mm) spray pattern
- Usable with 1/4oz. (7ml) free-standing color cup, 3/4oz. (22ml), 2oz. (60ml), or 3oz. (90ml) paint jars
- Self-lubricating PTFE needle bearing enables continuous proper paint flow
- Winged back lever design for easy reassembly and smooth trigger control
- One-piece, non-slip, trigger with ergo-comfort trigger cushion
- Easy maintenance and cleaning
- Snap-off handle for quick needle changes and cleaning
- Easy change tips and head assemblies
- Lifetime warranty on labor and PTFE seals
Model: 1752 Model 175 Airbrush Crescendo Medium Siphon Feed
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.