Badger Airbrushes Model 150 Airbrush Professional Set
The Badger Model 150 Airbrush Siphon Feed Professional Set from the Model Airbrush range provides a high quality airbrush ideal for use on model kits. This airbrush set comes with all three spray set-ups, two paint jars, a braided hose and a colour cup.
The versatility of the 150 allows for a broad range of applications, making it the classic airbrush in the Badger line. The 150 accepts a 3/4 oz. color cup for small volume painting needs, or three larger sized jars can be used for bigger jobs. Used by everyone from artists to taxidermists and auto customizers to furniture refinishers, this airbrush sprays properly reduced acrylics, acrylic enamels and lacquers, gouaches, fabric colors, water colors, inks, dyes and many other paints.
- Choose 1/4 oz. (7ml) free-standing color cup, 3/4 oz. (22ml), 2 oz. (60ml), or 3 oz. (90ml) paint jars
- Color cup and one-piece jar adaptor taper-fit for quick color changing
- Self-lubricating PTFE needle bearing enables continuous proper paint flow and prevents needle wear
- PTFE head seal assures efficient air flow
- Winged back lever design and one piece, non-slip trigger for easy reassembly and smooth control
- Fine (F) - pencil line to 2" (51mm) spray pattern
- Medium (M) - 1/32" (0.8mm) to 2 1/2" (63mm) spray pattern
- Heavy (H) - from 1/16" (1.5mm) to 3" (76mm) spray pattern
Model: 1505 Model 150 Airbrush Siphon Feed Professional Set
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.