Tamiya RC Volkswagen Golf Mk.1 M-05 Model Kit
The Tamiya Volkswagen Golf Mk.1 in 1/12 scale is a model kit based on the M-05 chassis.
The Volkswagen Golf Mk.1 was a well-known machine of European touring car racing. The Kamei-sponsored car with its distinctive livery ran in the low-modification Group 2 class of its day.
The Tamiya R/C model faithfully captures the fun and maneuverability of the real life subject as it comes on the proven M-05 M-chassis platform. The M-05 is a simple to build FWD (front wheel drive) machine, which allow for numerous after-market parts to be outfitted as you grow with your skill.
- 1/12 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 329mm, width: 175mm, height: 120mm. Wheelbase: 210mm.
- Polycarbonate body.
- The front wheel drive M-05 chassis features a lightweight, narrow, durable, and easy-assembly semi- monocoque resin frame.
- Gearbox, motor, battery pack, receiver, servo and ESC are positioned for optimum weight distribution and a low center of gravity.
- Ground-hugging 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and the 3-piece steering linkage supply stable high-speed cornering.
- Stylish gold color wheels are paired with M-Chassis racing slick tires featuring tire inserts.
- Includes marking stickers for decoration.
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya Polycarbonate spray paints
Model: 47308 R/C Volkswagen Golf Mk.1 M-05 Model Kit
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.