Tamiya RC TT-02D Drift Spec Chassis - TT02D
The Tamiya TT-02D Drift Spec Chassis from our great range of radio controlled cars, is Tamiya's latest entry level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D is the Drift Spec variant that includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.
- Includes Super Driftech tires (24mm width) which feature a special resin compound suited to drift driving.
- Includes full ball bearings and CVA (oil-filled) Super Mini shocks.
- Tamiya Sport-Tuned Motor and Aluminum heat sink is included.
- Brake disc-shaped wheel hubs (silver color) and battery holder (blue) are metal-plated parts.
- The TT-02 chassis offers 2 different wheelbases and tread settings without the addition of Option Parts. It also supports 10 different gear ratios.
- The skid-shaped underside of the bathtub type frame minimizes contact with the road surface.
- Body is not included in this kit. Purchase a separately-sold body of your choosing and fit it to the chassis.
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya PS spray paints
Model: 58584 R/C TT-02D Drift Spec Chassis - TT02D
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to dispatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
|Order value (Including postage)||Delivery Cost and Type|
|Up to £70.00||£4.99 - First Class Royal Mail
(Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
£7.99 - DPD £7.99
(Courier Delivery Next Working Day)
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.