Traxxas 1/10 R/C TRX-4 Crawler Land Rover Defender 110 2.4 GHz RTR
Model Number: 82056-4
Motor/Engine Type: Brushed Electric
Surface: Off Road
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The Traxxas 1/10 R/C TRX-4 Crawler Land Rover Defender 110 2.4 GHz RTR is an all-new Traxxas design that is loaded with innovation that instantly obsoletes the status quo with exciting new features, versatility, and capability. In other words, we built it the Traxxas way, rugged, powerful, and ready for fun! Underneath the authentic scale look is a machine built for extreme off-road capability that takes you to new places and new adventures. Exclusive portal axles deliver maximum ground clearance that dramatically turns "no way" into "no problem." Whether you are enjoying outdoor trails or getting technical on the rocks, the remote-locking front and rear differentials and high/low range transmission provide unmatched driving versatility.
Trail trucks are fast and nimble, but lack the off-road credentials to tackle a technical course. Dedicated crawlers power over obstacles, but their locked differentials and slow speeds make them boring on the trail. The all-new groundbreaking Traxxas TRX-4 Scale and Trail Crawler obliterates the line between trail rig and crawler.
Built the Traxxas way, the TRX-4 is rugged, powerful, and ready for fun on the trail or the crawling course. Remotely locking differentials, steep approach angles, and industry-first portal axles provide bona fide crawling credentials. Revolutionary Cruise Control and remotely operated high/low transmission make it a blast to drive on the trail. Why compromise when the TRX-4 Scale and Trail crawler lets you have it all?
- Scale 1/10
- Length 568mm
- Width 249mm
- Officially Licensed Land Rover Defender Body
- Trail-tuned XL-5 HV Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Traxxas EZ-Set one-button setup
- Powerful TitanT 21T reverse rotation motor with internal cooling fan
- Portal Axles provide Increase ground clearance (3.14") and eliminate torque twist
- 1.5mm Rigid Steel Frame rails increase torsional rigidity
- Full-time shaft driven 4-wheel drive drivetrain features remote locking steel gear differentials with cable-actuation
- Innovative Battery Compartment had a hinged battery strap allowing for quick and easy battery access
- Two speed transmission has high/low range with remote shifting
- Steering features Superior 45° steering angle
- Front Suspension - 3 link with panhard
- Rear Suspension - Triangulated 4 link
- Aluminium GTS Shocks
- 1.9" Canyon Trail tyres with trail-tuned foam inserts
- TQiT 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter
- Telemetry ready #6533 5-channel micro receiver with failsafe
- Patented O-Ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Hex hardware with rust-resistant black oxide coating
- Batteries: TRX-4 accepts a wide variety of NiMH (4-7 cell) and LiPo (2s-3s) batteries.
- Charger: Traxxas EZ-Peak Live charger and 3S Lipo Battery is recommended for easy and fast charging performance.
- Four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter.
Model: 82056-4 1/10 R/C TRX-4 Crawler Land Rover Defender 110 2.4 GHz RTR
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.