Traxxas 1/10 R/C Rustler XL-5 2.4GHz RTR
Model Number: TRX37054-1
Motor/Engine Type: Brushed Electric
Surface: Off Road
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The Traxxas RC Rustler XL-5 2.4GHz RTR is a proven favourite with a formula for rugged fun that nothing else can touch. The Rustler blows the doors off the competition with more power, smoother control, better grip, and performance that makes it one of the fastest Ready-To-Race electric trucks available.
The Rustler rips off-road with its powerful Titan® 12-Turn modified 550 motor and XL-5 Electronic Speed Control. It's made for power-sliding, full-throttle, off-road action and aggressive driving fun-and not just in the dirt! With Traxxas' exclusive waterproof electronics, Rustler blasts through puddles, mows through mud and shreds snow. Your R/C adventures are limited only by your imagination. With a top speed of 35+mph, Rustler leaves everything else back on the work bench.
The Rustler XL-5 is available in both red and blue, please state your preference when ordering otherwise we will dispatch whichever colour is in stock.
- Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
- Traxxas #6519 TQ 3-channel micro receiver
- Waterproof electronics permit driving in water, mud and snow
- Waterproof receiver box
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas #2056 steering servo
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan.
- Rustler reaches speeds in excess of 35mph using the included optional 28-tooth pinion gear*
- High-performance waterproof XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control.
- Large axle carriers with 5x11mm Oilite Bushings
- Efficient Magnum 272™ three-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable planetary gear differential
- Telescoping U-joint driveshafts
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis.
- Gray chassis components offer a fresh look
- Speed control and waterproof receiver box are securely fastened to chassis
- Easy access battery compartment
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a new responsive spring rate
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
- Alias™ step-pin rear tires and Alias ribbed front tires offer superior off-road traction
- Rustler's tires include performance foam inserts and they come pre-glued on mirror-chrome 2.8" All-Star™ wheels
- ProGraphix® multi-coloured painted body
- Wing is securely attached to the body with precision hex hardware
- Rustler is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
What's in the Box?:
- XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
- ProGraphix® painted body
- TQ 2.4GHz radio system
- Basic tool set
- Racing Pack Battery
- Compatible charger (DC PLUG)
Model: 37054-1 RC Rustler XL-5 2.4GHz RTR
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.