The Tamiya Super Stock Motor RZ is a upgrade part for the Tamiya remote controlled cars.
The Super Stock Motor RZ is the second release in the 23T stock motors. Perfect for sprint racing and high-speed tracks, the RZ features higher revolutions than the Type RR Stock Motor.
Features lay-down brushes, red anodized end bell with brush dampers, terminal heat sink, detachable chip capacitor and can be disassembled for easy maintenance.
Super Stock Motor RZ
- A high performance motor for electric radio control car use.
- A high revolution motor designed for sprint race or high speed track.
- Can be disassembled for maintenance. Features lay-down brushes
- Red anodized end bell with brush dampers.
- Features terminal heat sink and detachable chip capacitor.
- 23 turn motor
- Usable voltage: 7.2V
- R.P.M. at best efficiency: 27,500rpm (7.2V)
- Torque at best efficiency: 500g-cm (7.2V)
- JRM certified motor.
Model: 53697 Super Stock Motor RZ
Write a review
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.