Tamiya R/C Wild One Block Head Motors Model Kit
Model Number: 58695
Surface: Off Road
This item will be available in 38 days on 1st December 2021
It can be pre-ordered below.
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The Tamiya R/C Wild One Block Head Motors Model Kit is a 1/10 scale radio controlled car on the tamiya off-road range.
The Wild One was originally released in 1985. 2021 marks the year it has been re-released to hobbyists who missed the kit the first time around.
The Wild One is a R/C 2WD buggy assembly kit that has been a hobbyist favourite for years! We are celebrating the Wild One with this special release with a twist! The sticker set, this time around, is designed by Jun Watanabe’s brand "BLOCKHEAD MOTORS'', which has produced stickers and apparel, and customizations of Tamiya off road buggy models from the 1980s. Watanabe has taken part in the design of collaborative fashion, music, and skateboard projects to expand the horizons of R/C cars. This kit is sure to be a fun addition to anyone’s collection!
• 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit. Length: 425mm, height: 140mm, width: 225mm. Wheelbase: 255mm.
• Durable and lightweight ABS box type frame is matched with a battery case which is compatible with modern power sources such as Tamiya Racing Packs and LF batteries.
• 4-wheel independent suspension consists of coil springs and trailing arms. A wide tread ensures excellent off-road stability.
• Enclosed gearbox includes differential gears for smooth cornering.
• Driveshafts feature dog bone-type joints and dust cover.
• Includes 540-type brushed motor.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC. 7.2-7.4volt battery & charger
Unique to this release:
• Polycarbonate body (0.7mm thickness) is pre-cut and pre-painted in light blue.
• Comes with metal-plated parts (A, E, G and front/rear wheels)
• Window nets, number plates and dummy antenna included.
• Includes new stickers designed by Jun Watanabe’s brand "BLOCKHEAD MOTORS”.
Wide Variety of Replacement Parts and Hop-Up Parts are separately available. Click Here to view
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate
Model: 58695 R/C Wild One Block Head Motors Off Roader Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.