Tamiya R/C Unimog 425 CC-01 Model Kit
Model Number: 58609
Surface: Off Road
This item will be available in 8 days on 30th April 2021
It can be pre-ordered below.
The Tamiya Unimog 425 CC-01 is an R/C assembly radio controlled model kit based on the popular CC-01 4WD chassis.
The Tamiya CC-01 (Cross Country) chassis is a favourite vehicle amongst R/C enthusiasts. It's easy to assemble and offers realistic cross country running. The list of body styles available has grown with the addition of the Unimog 425.
The Unimog, of course, is a multipurpose truck with unrivalled off-road performance and its name is an acronym which stands for the German description "UNIversal- MOtor-Gerat." The 425 variant was a heavier model that was produced in the 1970s and 1980s.
It featured a 120hp engine and 2.81m wheelbase. The Tamiya R/C replica faithfully captures all of the full size Unimog details down to the large snorkel and cap vent and large side view mirrors. The Unimog body is mounted on the capable CC- 01 Cross Country chassis, which features independent front suspension and a rear 4-link rigid suspension set up for fun scale trail running enjoyment.
Specs and Features
- The body of the Unimog 425 is accurately depicted, with the angular lines of the cab and the hood sloping forwards down to the wide grille.
- Lower body parts are integrated with main body.
- Separate parts are included to depict snorkel and cap, plus emblem cap and side mirrors.
- Comes with metal-plated light cases and front Mercedes-Benz emblem.
- Kit contains four 5mm diameter LEDs to depict front and rear lights in the light cases.
- CC-01 chassis features a full-time 4WD system and front double wishbone, rear 4-link rigid suspension equipped with 4 CVA oil dampers.
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS spray paints
Model: 58609 R/C Unimog 425 CC-01 Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.