Tamiya R/C 1996 Porsche 911 GT1 Street LTD Model Kit
Model Number: 47443
Surface: On Road
Tamiya R/C 1996 Porsche 911 GT1 Street Model Kit (ESC REQUIRED):
The 1997 911 GT1 race car is a classic R/C model in the Tamiya catalogue of assembly kits. Originally released as the Le Mans race car replica, this kit recreates the “Street Legal” car that was released for homologation purposes. This replica returns on the TA03R-S chassis, which is a short wheelbase variant of Tamiya's highly successful and fun TA-03 4WD touring car. The actual car debuted in 1996, and was a “street” car with an extremely strong racing heritage – powered by a 3.1-liter inline-six rear-mid engine generating nearly 600hp, it was said to reach speeds of up to 330km/h. The racecar took second and third in Le Mans in 1996, and went one better with a 1-2 finish in 1998.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 444mm, width: 194mm, height: 120mm. Wheelbase: 237mm.
- Lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
- Separately molded plastic parts are included to recreate side mirrors and rear wing.
- Includes detail marking stickers, and window masking stickers for use during the painting process.
- The TA03R-S is a special version of the TA03 with the motor in a rear midship position like the engine on the actual car, and a short wheelbase. Different front and rear wheel offsets give the model that quintessentially
- Porsche wide rear tread.
- Single belt-driven 4WD makes for smooth, efficient power via differential gears in sealed gearboxes.
- Features oil dampers front and rear, with front CVA Super Mini dampers enabling a low stance.
- Includes 540-motor.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
THIS KIT REQUIRES:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya PS spray paints
- ESC (Electronic Speed Controller)
Model: 47443 1996 Porsche 911 GT1 Street LTD Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.