Tamiya R/C Monster Beetle TRAIL Model Kit
Model Number: 58672
Motor/Engine Type: Brushed Electric
Surface: Off Road
The new for 2019 Radio Control Tamiya Monster Beetle TRAIL has just been released. This new 4WD twist on the 1986 classic is sure to turn heads.
This radio controlled model features an all new 1/14 scale, stylised version of the timeless Volkswagen Beetle Body, mounted on the new all-action 4WD GF-01TR chassis fitted out with big tyres for rough and tumble off-road fun.
The Monster Beetle TRAIL promises to be great fun for both beginners and Tamiya veterans alike!
- 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Body is molded in red ABS Plastic. It depicts a customized Beetle with gaping fenders, triple auxiliary lights and a shortened rear end.
- Metal-plated parts for headlights, auxiliary lights and engine.
- The model is based upon the tough, reduction gear-fitted GF-01TR variant chassis.
- 37.35:1 gear ratio (with the kit-standard 18T pinion gear) gives great drive. The model is also compatible with 20T pinion gears (for a 33.61:1 gear ratio).
- Yellow wheels are complimented by 115mm diameter hybrid pin spike/lug pattern tires for superior cushioning and grip.
- Includes Torque Tuned 540-type motor.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit).
- Length: 333mm, Width: 270mm, Height: 215mm
- Wheelbase: 174mm
- Tread: 210mm (Front & Rear)
- Tire Width/Diameter: 68/115mm (Front & Rear)
- Monocoque Frame
- 3-Bevel Differential Gears
- 2-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 4-Wheel Independent Double Wishbone Suspension
- Gear Ratio = 37.35:1 (using kit standard 18T pinion gear)
- Type 540 Motor
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya TS spray paints (Shell is pre-coloured, use TS if you wish to repaint.)
Model: 58672 R/C Monster Beetle TRAIL Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.