Tamiya 1/14 R/C Maersk 40' Container without Trailer Model Kit
Model Number: 56516
This item is not yet available. We can send you a reminder when it becomes available for pre-order.
The Tamiy Maersk 40-Foot Container is now available as a stand lone item for those modelers who need the container by itself. The container was previously only available with the Semi-Trailer.
Specs and Features
- 1/14 scale assembly kit of the Maersk 40-Foot Container.
- Length: 874mm
- Width: 180mm
- Height: 185mm.
- Note: Tractor truck and semi-trailer are NOT included in this kit.
- Container features aluminum frame with durable ABS front, top, and side panels which have distinctive panel patterns. Rear doors may be opened.
- Parts to enable the realistic stacking of containers are included.
- Sticker sheets to depict the Maersk markings are included. Compatible with Item 56326 40-Foot Container Semi-Trailer for Tamiya 1/14 R/C Tractor Truck.
- Tractor truck and semi-trailer sold separately
Other Trailers available:
- 3 Axle Reefer Semi-Trailer
- Flatbed Trailer
- Pole Trailer
- 40 Foot Container with Semi-Trailer
- Tanker Trailer
Compatible with the following Tamiya Trucks:
- King Hauler
- Mercedes Benz 1838
- Ford Aeromax
- Volvo FH12 Globetrotter
- Knight Hauler
- Scania R470
- Scania R470 Metallic
- Scania R620
- Scania R620 Blue
- MAN TGX 26.540
- MAN TGX 18.540
Model: 56516 R/C Maersk 40' Container without Trailer Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.99 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.