Tamiya R/C Lancia Delta Integrale XV-01 Model Kit
Model Number: 58569
Surface: Off Road
This item will be available in 1 days on 17th January 2021
It can be pre-ordered below.
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
The Lancia Delta Integrale, which has made a number of appearances on various Tamiya chassis platforms over the years, now makes its home on the XV-01 Rally Ready chassis. The Lancia Delta Integrale was a legendary Rally car, as fans of the sport are sure to remember, as it won 6 titles back-to-back at the end of the 1980s and start of the 1990s.
- Scale - 1/10
- Construction type - assembly kit
- Terrain use - multi-purpose
- Drive-train - 4WD
- Drive type - Dual-Drive
- Drive line - dog bone
- Differential type - gear
- Suspension - fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism - bell-crank
- Shock damper - oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material - plastic
- Tire type - rubber
- Tire tread - Rally block
- Body material - Polycarbonate
- Chassis material - plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC) - not included
- Motor - 540-brushed type
- Bearings - shielded ball bearing
- Adjustable camber - yes
- Adjustable toe angles - front and rear
- Adjustable ground clearance - yes
- Adjustable gear ratio - yes
- Adjustable wheelbase - fixed
- Adjustable track width - fixed
- Adjustable shock angle - yes
- Special feature 1 - Dust covers for debris protection for radio gear
- Special feature 2 - Front-mounted motor is housed in a gearbox which has been designed for ease of maintenance
- Special feature 3 - Radio gear components are protected by covers that are secured by screws
- Special feature 4 - A hatch on the underside of the XV-01 chassis enables quick access to the battery
- Special feature 5 - Holes in the chassis bottom help remove any debris which may block steering movement during off-road use
- Special feature 6 - Reversible-type rear suspension ensures plenty of suspension stroke for off-road driving
- Special feature 7 - The separate suspension mounts makes it easy to change settings such as toe angle
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
THIS KIT REQUIRES:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya PS spray paints
Model: 58569 R/C Lancia Delta Integrale XV-01 Model Kit
Reviewed by Peter Bontinck
XV 01 Lancia Delta
Fast delivery for a fair price.
Reviewed by David Hancock
Well worth the wait
Before I start let me say I am a relative novice and have mainly done tt02 and basic tamiya kits previously. This really was a step up...not just in complexity but also in quality...my first experience of the professional racing chassis and I am really impressed...the quality of the parts is fantastic and the fit excellent. The end product is a huge improvement on say the 037 kit...which was excellent...but this is another level...so fast! The service from Wonderland was excellent as always....the waiting list they operate for popular/new models works very well with great communication ....also this kit,even though you need to buy a separate esc ....is superb value.
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.