Tamiya R/C Egress 2013 Model Kit
Model Number: 58583
The Tamiya Egress 2013 is an easy to control and perfectly balanced Radio Control car for off-road running and jumping.
This is a re-release of the iconic Egress 4WD off-road racing buggy. The Egress first appeared in 1989. It was a follow up kit to the Avante, which had a huge fan following. The original Egress featured stacks of special racing parts. The Egress (2013) builds upon the racy original of the same name, adding modern parts to bring it fully up to speed with available battery and motor technologies available in the hobby market today.
- Terrain use : off-road
- Drive-train : 4WD
- Drive type : shaft
- Drive line : universal
- Differential type : ball pressure plate
- Suspension : fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism : bell-crank
- Shock damper : oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material : aluminum
- Tire type : rubber
- Tire tread : pin spike
- Body material : Polycarbonate
- Chassis material : carbon fiber plate
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC) : not included
- ESC model : n/a
- LED Light buckets : no
- LED lights : no
- Motor : not included
- Bearings : shielded ball bearing
- Adjustable camber : yes
- Adjustable toe angles : front only
- Adjustable ground clearance : yes
- Adjustable gear ratio : yes
- Adjustable wheelbase : fixed
- Adjustable track width : fixed
- Adjustable shock angle : yes
- Special feature 1 : Length: 430mm, Width: 243mm, Height: 157mm.
- Special feature 2 : Features a number of carbon fiber-reinforced parts such as upper/lower decks & central torque-splitter diff.
- Special feature 3 : Lightweight wheels are fitted with hybrid spike tires.
- Special feature 4 : Newly-designed parts such as ball differentials and universal joints give smooth power transfer.
- Special feature 5 : Long wheelbase carbon fiber-reinforced chassis is fitted with center one-way.
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC mains charger for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS Spray Paint
- Electronic Speed Controller
Model: 58583 R/C Egress 2013 Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.