Tamiya R/C 1/10 Thunder Dragon Model Kit
Model Number: 47458
Motor/Engine Type: Brushed Electric
Surface: Off Road
This product can only be sent by courier due to its size or weight or because of Royal Mail restrictions on its carriage. For more details click here.
A legend returns – the Tamiya Thunder Dragon has been a trusty off-road assembly kit for R/C enthusiasts since 1988! It makes a welcome comeback in the shape of this LIMITED EDITION 2020 re-issued kit, which features a modern chassis and some updates to the livery marking scheme.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Pre-painted polycarbonate body is paired with the 4WD chassis.
- Updated marking stickers keep the flavor of the 1988 original.
- Shaft-driven 4WD drivetrain provides efficient and reliable drive via universal joints and 3-bevel gear differentials in the front and rear sealed gearboxes, and enhanced by Full Ball Bearings.
- The streamlined double wishbone suspension employs CVA oil dampers.
- Semi-pneumatic spiked tyres give excellent grip off-road.
- Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya PS spray paints
Model: 47442 R/C 1/10 Thunder Dragon Limited Edition Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.