Tamiya 1/24 Lotus Europa Special Model Kit
Model Number: 24358
The Tamiya 1/24 Lotus Europa Special plastic car model accurately recreates the real life racing car. This plastic car kit requires paint and glue to complete.
This is a re-issue of the Lotus Europa Special (previously Item 24212), with a number of updates to the kit. The Europa is a lightweight masterpiece of a sports car packed with features more likely seen on a racing car in its era: a sleek, low body, midship mounted engine and FRP frame components. Europa’s were manufactured between 1966 and 1972, and the Special was the final version of the car. It had a “big valve” 126hp 1,558cc four-cylinder engine, five-speed transmission and alloy wheels.
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 168mm, width: 73mm.
• With the removal of the hood, the engine can be viewed even after completion. It features twin carburetor, 5-speed transmission, and shift linkage in the rear, plus new air funnels.
• New parts: Rear wing and RS Watanabe option wheels.
• Features redesigned decals, plus new photo-etched parts (front grille) and seatbelt stickers.
• A realistic cockpit sports instrument panel, high backed seats, 3-spoke steering wheel, and short gear shift.
• Lotus logo, emblems and mirror surfaces are recreated by metal transfers.
Model: 24358 Lotus Europa Special
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £4.50 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: DPD £7.99 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as DPD offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.