Tamiya 1/18 R/C Dynahead 6x6 Truck (ESC Required)
Model Number: 58660
Tamiya's latest 6-wheeled beast in their line-up, the Dynahead 6x6, which takes inspiration from the big trucks used in the gruelling off road world of truck trials. It appears on a new chassis variant named the G6-01TR, based upon the G6-01, with hub reduction axles providing extra height for taking on rougher terrain. With a stylish body penned by self-proclaimed "hyper designer" Takayuki Yamazaki from Japan, (Dual Ridge, etc.) it is sure to be a fun addition to your R/C garage!
- 1/18 scale 6WD R/C model assembly kit.
- Length: 453mm
- Width: 244mm
- Height: 232mm.
- Wheelbase: 173+126mm.
- The cab-over truck body is a brand new design by
- Hub reduction axles raise ground clearance by 15mm; in conjunction with the traction provided by a 37.35:1 gear ratio (with kit-included 18T pinion),
- Dynahead 6x6 has awesome off-road and crawling capability!
- 5-spoke wheels are paired with V-tread block tires (Item 53854) for superlative bite.
- With suspension reassembly and a separately-sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment, the rear wheels can be made steerable.
Please note that this kit requires additional items to function. We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
THIS KIT REQUIRES:
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya PS spray paints
- The entirely optional rear wheel steering function will require an extra Servo
Model: 58660 RC DYNAHEAD 6x6 Off Road Truck Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.