Tamiya 1/16 R/C Russian KV-1 Full Option Model Tank Kit
Model Number: 56028
The Tamiya Russian KV-1 Full Option R/C Tank is the latest addition to this series of radio controlled tanks from Tamiya.
- This is a 1/16 R/C Russian Heavy Tank KV-1 Full-Option Set kit.
- Length: 423mm, Width: 210mm, Height: 170mm, Weight: 3,500g.
- The KV-1's distinctive form is accurately reproduced.
- Dual gearboxes can operate together or individually for realistic tank movement.
- Includes DMD Control Unit (T-08) and DMD Multi-Function Unit (MF-06) which enables turret rotation, gun elevation/depression, and realistic light and sound action at your fingertips.
- Onboard speaker reproduces realistic engine sounds.
- Main gun and machine gun firing accompanied by LED flashes for greater realism.
- Install ITEM 53447 1/16 R/C Tank LED Battle System (sold separately) for exciting 1vs1or team battles with other similarly equipped Tamiya R/C tanks.
- Motor and 4-channel R/C system included.
- Battery pack & charger are separately required.
- This Russian heavy tank would look fantastic facing off other Tamiya 1/16 R/C tanks such as the previously released 1/16 German Jagdpanther Late Version Full-Option Kit (Item56024) and 1/16 German Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf.J Full-Option Kit (Item 56026).
Required to Radio Control the 1/16 R/C Russian KV-1 Full Option:
- 4 Channel Radio Control System (Not Included)
- 2x 7.2 V Nicad Batteries (Not Included)
- Mains 7.2 Volt Charger (Not Included)
We have packaged the radio control system, batteries and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
Model: 56028 R/C Russian KV-1 Full Option Model Kit
Write a review
Wonderland Models deliver throughout the UK and Overseas. We endeavour to despatch orders immediately but certainly within 48 hours of receipt. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Order value (including postage) up to £70: First Class Royal Mail £3.95 (Delivery Within 1-5 Days)
Order value (including postage) over £70: Interlink Express £6.95 (Courier Delivery Next Working Day).
Please be sure to give us your mobile phone number when ordering as Interlink Express offer an email/text message option to enable you to receive notification of despatch and estimated delivery time. The express service requires a signature on delivery and must be ordered before 2pm for next working day delivery. The courier does not deliver on a weekend or bank holidays.
Express delivery is two days to some postcodes, and these incur a £6 surcharge. A list of applicable postcodes can be seen here.
European deliveries are sent by Interlink Express/DPD. For details of delivery costs and times by country please click here.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan and the USA is by Royal Mail or FedEx courier and is calculated on an order by order basis based on weight and size. We will contact you with the shipping costs on receipt of the order.
For full shipping details please see the delivery section of our website here.